Saturday, May 3, 2014

Show me your Warhol...

I have been really enjoying this class I have been taking on Warhol. Tomorrow I am going to do my first assignment for this class and I am looking forward to doing that. We have to create a work of art A LA Warhol and write a little summary about the finished piece. I wonder what I will do. We also have to critique 3 other people's work. It's been a minute since I had to give a critique or critiqued someone's work.

I also have been trying to work in these new ideas that I have for my "Goddess" series. I just haven't been having the proper motivation for them. My mind right now isn't as clear as it needs to be. I've tried to keep a really clear mind but I seem to be able to only hold so much positive energy at a time. I guess it's just that right now at this time in my life I am at a critical juncture. I have been trying to make sure that I stay about the positive line though. Don't want to let stress take me over so it starts to effect everything in my life...you know what I mean? That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next time...



-Namaste

No comments: