Saturday, May 17, 2014

Focus Grasshopper or Mental Tornado...

Lately I have lacked the proper motivation. Maybe I shouldn't say motivation but more along the lines of having a lack of focus. I have been having issues with keeping my mind centered.

I have so much going on in my head right now it's seems hard to pick one at a time. It's like I've reached a crossroad.

And I am stuck on where do I go from here...how do I get to point B...what's going to happen next....

It's all this uncertainty in my head that is cloud my mind and keeping me off my game. I need to re-learn how to not let things take over my mind and spiral out of control .

Maybe I need to get back into meditating. You know really clearing my head before I dive into anything else. I think I will give that a go...what say you?

Well that's all I have for you guys this week. Looking forward to the week ahead.

Until next week...

 

 

-Namaste

 

No comments: