Saturday, May 31, 2014

Go BIG...

Lately I have been looking through some of my sketches and some of my smaller works and seeing which ones I would likely possibly blow up in to a bigger painting.

I've been trying to visualize them bigger. Like some of them have aspects of them that work small but if created bigger, would have to be reworked. In a way going bigger will allow to not only recreate the work but also revisit it. Revisiting would then help me to evolve certain parts of the original work.

The first piece that I plan on doing this with is a piece I did a few weeks ago called The Exodus. I've already reworked it once from a pencil sketch to a marker drawing or sketch. I just came up with an idea as I was typing this blog. The next few weeks I'm hoping to have something for you guys to check out.

That's all I have this week.

Until next week...

 

 

-Namaste

No comments: