Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Week that was...

So I finally got around to find out what the numbers were for this art exhibition I try to do every year. I submitted 4 pieces a combination of photos and digital prints. Entries #3495-8 are my entries to the 6X6X2014 at the Rochester Contemporary Art Center. This is the link. Feel free to peruse the images there. You don't have to purchase mines. There are over 6,000 pieces up that can be purchased. All pieces are just $20. The go on sale globally on June 10, 2014 at 10am EST. Treat yourself.

Also I have been trying to edit and upload some of my work to my RedBubble site. This past week they started selling Totes and Throw pillows. Right now I have they at a low introductory price but I definitely plan on selling them at a little higher price. So if you have any people who are interested make sure you jump on them now. I need to get other images "printable-ready" so they look good on what ever they get printed on. That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next week...



-Namaste

No comments: