Saturday, August 9, 2014

For Your Consideration or No one exists outside of "I"...

Without giving away too much. I recently witnessed a situation where a guy was less than considerate of others behind him. As things were running low, he repeatedly asked for more or extra. It was like im going to get mines and forget everyone else. It's like the person who parks in crowded parking lot, sideways so no one can park beside them...or someone who stands at the free samples table and eats or takes the majority of the samples because they are free.

What happened to this world? How selfish can you be that you don't have consideration for anyone else? How screwed up is the human race?

I was almost livid at this situation. Then the guy had the false sense of camaraderie that our people have...yes I said "our" people. He had that awww, c'mon brother hookup a brother up...we got stick together; look on his face.

That's another thing that gets me hot. "Our" people only tend to want to stick together sometimes when it's for a get-over or a hookup. Then they wonder why other races look at us differently. Sad...simply sad...

That's all I'm going to talk about this week because I feel like this was about to become quite preachy and I don't want to go that route.

Until next week...

-Namaste

No comments: