Saturday, November 8, 2014

Creating on a mobile device...

This is a little something that I have been working on. I used an app called Corel Painter Mobile on my Note 3. What's cool about this app is that it works well with my stylus and the strokes react and respond to pressure. I was truly amazed. I can press down on screen and get a heavy line or just glide across the screen and get a feathered line.

As you guys know I have been struggling with creating lately and once I started this I felt alive again "wee" bit. So far I am working on the bottom 3 layers. Tomorrow I am going to start to flesh the face out a little more and see how I like it. The only drawback is that while my phone is a big for a phone, it does sometime seem awkward drawing an image on a phablet screen. Even though it's the size of a postcard, it's still a challenge using the stylus on the screen. I have seen some great art produced by other artists on this device though.

Well that's all I have for you guys today.

Until next week...

-Namaste

No comments: