Saturday, November 29, 2014

Merging into a whole and complete self...

As we get closer to the end of the year, I begin to reflect. In about 6 weeks I will reach another milestone in my life. I think back to when I was younger and thought about my plans for the future. I also wonder at this stage in my life am I or have I quite lived to my full potential.

I have always talked about how I am a big underachiever but as I get older, I also realize that I also don't get out of my way. Which brings to mind, self-sabotage...

I need to figure out what I want...what I need to do to stay focused and not doubt the choices that I make no matter how they turn out. When I was younger before I started taking chances, I always kept my eyes on the prize. I said I was going to do something and I did it. I need to learn to combine the old with the new. Train my mind to merge the former with the latter to make a complete "me".

I have truly come far but I don't want to enter my "mid-life" on the verge of a crisis.

Until next time...




-Namaste

No comments: