Saturday, November 15, 2014

Shuck your Shells...

What do you do when it seems like all you are doing is skirting by? I have always prided myself on having a set plan and a way of doing things but lately I feel like I have really given in to the strong ideology of "Leap of Faithism". I have been lucky so far but in the back of my head I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette with a 6 shooter loaded with 5 in the cylinder.

I am beginning to really hate not knowing and leaving things to chance and faith. Sure I am trying to make things happen as well but for the most part I have been going under the assumption that things will work themselves out. I miss having more control of my life. I need to find away to get back to that person while still being the guy who takes chances when need be. Until then, I will continue to feel the way I do from time to time.

That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next week...



-Namaste

No comments: