Saturday, July 4, 2015

I have decided...

So I have finally decided that starting either Monday or Wednesday, that for the rest of the month; I plan on going Vegan. I also found out the exact date that I became a Vegetarian and it was 5 years this past Thursday that I gave up meat. Wow! Crazy right?

Some of you are probably going, 5 years without even a piece of chicken?? That seems like a long time right? But as you guys know, time flies when you are having fun😊.

I wonder how devoted I can to adopting a vegan diet because I definitely know I won't be really living the lifestyle. I can't see me not buying items made with leather or animal products. I mean I'm going to do my best not to eat any dairy or eggs but as far as anything else, right now I can't wrap my mind around not having or using. That's all I have for you guys this weekend. I know these is my 3rd straight post about these topic but hopefully next weeks will be different...😉

Until next week...


-Namaste

No comments: