Saturday, September 5, 2015

A trip to the Art Store...

So today I went to the art store and I felt overwhelmed...more like a kid in a candy store a pocketful of change or in a toy store with an endless supply of money. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I had a lot of money but I found it hard to decide what to buy. I WANTED IT ALL!

There were times when I was in an aisle and I was just staring off into "artmosphere". It was just so hard to choose exactly what I wanted. I ended up getting a couple canvas panels and 6"X6" wood panels. I also picked up a couple of secret items that I can't share right now because it will spoil a surprise

Today was the first day of my long weekend and I did a little creating and also messed around a bit in photoshop. It's been a minute since I've actually used photoshop so Ive been trying to get used to using it again. Next week I will have some images to show you guys but that's all for now.

Until next week...


-Namaste

No comments: