Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Work IN Progress . .

Hello faithful few...here is a quick snapshot of what I am working on right now. I am trying to achieve some sort of mastery with these digital sketch apps.

The few times I have used these apps, I have been amazed at how much you can actually do with them. The sketch that I posted I am working on with an app called ArtFlow. I have a couple of other apps that I am trying to get into on my iPad. I'm using ArtFlow on my phone. So I love the fact that I have it so readily accessible whenever I have a spare moment. And it's a plus that it works with the S-pen and is pressure sensitive. So you can achieve hard and soft lines.

I might do a review of the apps I'm trying at a later date. Well that's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next week...

-Namaste

No comments: