Friday, December 28, 2007

Last post of 2007!

Well, well...here we are my faithful few! My last post of the year! Can you believe it in approximately 3 days we will be in 2008! I am looking forward to next year. It will be a new beginning for me. I am in the midst of working on some new work; as well as going back into old work that I still have unresolved. I have a few series that I started but left open for awhile. Now is the time to return to them, I believe I have some good stuff in them that I haven't explored. I know that these series have unrealized potential that I MUST FINALLY tap into. Next year is a good time to do good work!

Going forward I want to wish everybody a happy and safe New Year. In next weeks post I will list my new years resolutions as well as my goals for the coming year.

Until next week sometime, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: