Saturday, October 24, 2009

Clouds.























I have a weird fascination with clouds. I love drawing and painting clouds. Glorious clusters of clouds. The last time I was in the air, I took quite a few pictures of the clouds. It is a beautiful sight up in the clouds.

I remember as a kid looking up at the sky and just being amazed at the clouds. I never was one for; oh the cloud looks like a dog, or oh that cloud looks like the statue of liberty. No I admired them for what they were; CLOUDS.

Watching the clouds move in a sense remind me of life. They roam aimlessly with the wind. I wish to be like the clouds and just go with the wind. I would love to just go where the day takes me. In a way I think I am beginning to.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: