Saturday, October 3, 2009

What you talkin' 'bout Willis???

Hey faithful few! Its blog time. The next couple of months for me guys will be very hectic. With me trying to get in on college deadlines and preparing to make college deadlines, I have a lot on my plate. I am still trying to work through this little artist block I have been going through.

I have been looking at a lot of art and sketching; even doing a little brainstorming. I think its all about trying to overcome sadness/adversity and trying to take the energy from that and conveying it into your artistic "brain (practice)." I am pulling through it. I feel it. I know in the coming weeks I will produce. I have faith and I believe in me and my craft. That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: