Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pickles or something like that...

I somehow always manage to get caught up in the whole "what should I be doing" or "am I doing enough" debate in my head. I think of ways I can overcome this and try to act upon them but it always lead me back to the same debate. Alot of my stuff end up being not works of art but constant works in progress. I mean I jump gung-ho into them but then I jump gung-ho into the next thing. The more I think about it, that's not such a bad idea. It makes them more of, something like; an investigative journeys into my mind. Which sometimes can be quite complex. I wonder how many of my friends secretly think that I think I am a total genius...LOL. I am not that bad.

Sometimes I wonder what it would look like if I could leave my body and enter my mind. What would I see swirling about? What kind of tinkering would be going on? I know what you guys are thinking. What is he on about? What the hell are you rambling and ranting about man? Well my faithful few, you guys will just have to wait and see.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

Side note: Isn't it funny that I say that every week, yet I always post on Saturdays...Or do I????

No comments: