Saturday, January 22, 2011

I need a VACATION...

Its official I NEED A REAL VACATION! You ever have that feeling that no matter what you do it just seems like your off days are just not enough? Ever have that "wanna get away" feeling? Ever just want to drop everything and just "Go?" Well I am past that point. LOL. I need to find me a traveling salesman job or whatever. I wonder what it would feel like to have a job that had me traveling across the globe. I am sure you guys would say that I would get tired of it. That I would feel homesick. The truth of the matter is I might but that homesickness would always keep my grounded and looked forward to time with the missus and family. I still think I would be good at it. I am a free spirit who financially seems to be a caged bird(You guys can borrow that metaphor, LOL) Maybe I can get a job as a vendor for some art company hocking their wares. I def know that they would give great perks. Can anyone say free travel and free art supplies!

Maybe my need for vacation time isn't so much about getting away. That's all I am going to say about that there. Don't want to eventually end up crucifying myself on the interweb super viaduct thruway;) And on that note I bid you guys adieu and fare thee well!

-Namaste

No comments: