Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crunch Time

Hey there happy people. How was you guys New Year? How did the rest of your week go. Mine was ok, I sat at home sick from Quiznos veggie sub (Ugh, never again) but I did manage to watch the ball drop in Times Square and take a couple of shots of gin;-) I swear one year I am going to get to NY for New Years' (That felt like Deja Vu)

Its getting close to my deadline for this sketchbook. I have to have it.postmarked a week from today but I will have it done before that. Hopefully by my birthday on Wednesday:-) Yes my blogospherian friends this blogger next week will celebrate a birthday. I am looking forward to it. I don't know what it is but I always get up for my birthday. I am always extremely excited about my bday. Now I just have to beat this cold I have before that AMAZING day. I fixed some chili today and it was pretty good. It opened my sinuses up and really warmed my soul. I am glad. And that my friends is all I have for you guys this week. Next week I might have some pics for you guys and I probably let you guys know what I did for my born day.

-Namaste

P.S. Happy Birthday big sis...I miss you RIP...

No comments: