Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello Blog World

Hello faithful few...how are you guys? I am quite well. So let's get to it, shall we?

It was a pretty quick week this week. Seems like only a couple of days ago I posted for you guys...well I had a pretty easy week. I have been re-watching The Wire again and I have been breezing through it. I just started a week or so ago and I am already on season 3! Yes the show is that damn good!!! Yesterday I treated myself to the movies. I went to see Mr. Poppers Penguins and Green Lantern 3D. Both movies were really good. I am really happy the Green Lantern turned out pretty good. You know marginal superhero movies usually suck, i.e. Daredevil, Elektra and Superman Returns to name a few. The script for Green Lantern was pretty well written. My only fault with the movie was that Ryan Reynolds put a tad bit too much of himself in this role. I am about to go all comic book geeky for a few, forgive me:). Hal Jordan has always been written as a headstrong, cocky and yet confident hotshot. His personality is that of a born leader. When Ryan was immersed in that persona he was spot on. Those moments when he put himself in the role not so much. If he was playing Wade Wilson (Deadpool, like he did albeit a bastardized version in X-Men Origins: Wolverine) or Spiderman, he would have been perfect. Those two guys in the comic book world have wisecracking personalities which his personality would be perfect for. Ok I am out of Comic Book Geek mode...LOL. I highly recommend you go see it. Just an FYI as well...stay after the credits. Awesome Easter egg at the end of the movie. Now the CBG is done for the time being...

I didn't work on the piece for you guys yet ('cause if I did you guys would see a pic of it in this post!) I bought some supplies today for it though so next weeks' post should be an updated picture. So be looking for that.

I just started revamping my website today. And as I was going over content I noticed that it had been 2 years almost since I had added any new work. That's no good...NO GOOD AT ALL!!! I am going to continue switching it up a lot so hopefully it gets real sexy soon;)


-Namaste



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: