Saturday, June 4, 2011

Still torn...

A few weeks ago I told you guys that I was considering starting a new blog; a tech one. I still haven't gotten around to it. One...because I haven't come up with a title yet and two...I don't know where exactly I want to store my new blog. Here, Wordpress, Tumblr or maybe some other site. There is also the issue of time. It's funny a lot of times I have a ton of things to say and share but somehow I get caught up in other things and I don't get a chance to use my Wordpress(my vegetarian blog) or Tumblr sites enough. I always make sure I bring something for you guys but I neglect my other two. And I have had some good vegetarian experiences the last few months. Hopefully I will devote more time to them go forward. HOPEFULLY...

I also started a painting today. I should have some images for you guys next weekend. I think I will also brainstorm some tomorrow about this new blog. Well that's all I have for you guys this week. Sorry it's not as deep as last weeks post;)

-Namaste

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: