Saturday, July 2, 2011

On to year 2...

Hello faithful few. I just wanted to tell you guys that this week I just finished my first year as a vegetarian. Congrats to me! It hasn't been hard but its been quite a learning experience. Now going into year two, its all about taking this lifestyle and using it to really make a better me. I love that I have the support of loved ones and some friends as I continue my endeavor in a plant-based world. As I have said in so many words in previous posts, I consider myself a selfish vegetarian. I am not doing this for any cause or any save the animals mission but for my own personal "make Arthur a better person" mission. For me its all about getting and being healthier. One thing I love about myself is that, I truly believe in perseverance. And through this I know that I will achieve my goal and I know I will get healthier.


-Namaste

No comments: