Saturday, October 15, 2011

Deathmatch: Tweets VS. TV News...

There was a time that I would do my best to keep abreast of what was going on in the world. Lately I find myself not really getting into current events. I am a twitterer, so I get a lot of my info from there. Usually when something happens or something is going on, I check Twitter. I just find it hard sometimes to watch the news. Its weird...I mean watching the news you are getting the same perspective from same source and from one angle, whereas with twitter you have your own news source in a big aspect the entire public opinion. In my mind it makes for a better source of news. There is nothing like getting the public spin on things as they are happening. That's my little rant for the week. See you guys next week. -Namaste 

No comments: