Saturday, October 22, 2011

RHINACORN...The beginning

So...I have decided with help from others that I need to create a complete origin story for the Rhinacorn.
I have been thinking about it for a while now. I have discussed it at work ad nausem. So I think its finally time to put something down. I have been brainstorming preliminary ideas for an origin story for the Rhinacorn the past couple of days and I am torn between a short story or a novella. I have been using this character a lot lately so its only natural that it is taking up a big part of my "mental capacity" to function as an artist. (It may not seem like it but I did say something, LOL) I start one thing and somewhere along the line or should I say along my artistic process, I am drawn back to the Rhinacorn. I don"t want to get to deep in thought right now about exactly what he means to me as for fear of spoiling the work to come. In the next couple of weeks I will have a brief summation of where I am going with this for you guys. And as always I look forward to sharing with you Faithful few -Namaste

No comments: