Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tech -to- Art

So I couldn't decide on whether or not I wanted to do an actual post this week or do a video.  I decided to just let you know what's on my mind via letters. So for right now I am going to "Occupy" your eyes;)  I picked up my new IPad this week and right out the gate I was amazed with it.  It was as advertised.  Lightweight and fast.  Zooooooommmmm.  I have had some processor unfriendly apps on my first gen iPad that when ever I opened them they would immediately crash.  Even ones that weren't as powerful would crash.  I can remember always having to open safari back up because it crashed; what a pain!  Sketchbook Pro, was at times extremely unusable.  I could probably get in about 5 minutes in with it and it would crash.  Very frustrating "don't you know!"  I was using it a few hours ago on my iPad 2 and no problems whatsoever.  At some point I am going to purchase iMovie and begin to do some video editing.  So look for some cool little things by way of video from me in the future.  But enough about my tech obsession.  Next week I will finally take a vacation this year.  Its been a long year. I am not going anywhere so it will be a "staycation".  I plan on catching up on some reading, some movies that I have stockpiled and also making some art.  I was telling one of my co-workers how I am going to try and do a lot of drawing next week.  I have been getting a little lax and rusty lately there when it comes to drawing, so what better time then a staycation then to make it happen.  I am actually pretty excited about my week to come.  I should have a lot to talk to you guys about next week.  Probably if I can too bored and feel like I have too much time on my hands, I might end up blogging earlier than usual.  In any event, I look forward to sharing with you guys. -Namaste

No comments: