Saturday, March 31, 2012

Longevity and the faithful few...

For the better part of the day today, I tried to figure out what I wanted to blog about. Should I ramble, is there anything in the news I want to talk about, should I address the Trayvon Martin situation...I didn't know at the time how I wanted to approach this weeks blog but then it hit me. I could speak about longevity.

I started this blog in November of '07. When I came to you guys, my faithful fee, for the first time; I had know I day that I would do so for this long. Every week since then I have blogged for you guys. You guys have been come apart of my life.

You have been there through the good times and the bad times, the happy moments and the worst moments. Some weeks even when I felt bad I just had to come to you guys, even if it's was just to say I'm not feeling well. You've been there for the rejection, for the sorrow, for the pain. You been there when I had good news to share. When I wanted to share my work, there you guys were. When I was feeling poetic, again you guys show up. I would just like to thank you guys for being apart of my life these past few years and I hope you continue to be apart of my life for years to come.

Here's to you, my faithful few...

-Namaste

No comments: