Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Gadget...OH BOY! Toys!!!

So I finally did it faithful few, I finally pulled the trigger. I finally went and got meself a brand spanking new digital camera. Let's just say that it's an extreme upgrade from my old digital camera and my cellphone camera.

The above picture I took with my iPad 2 camera.

Now this picture here I took with my new camera.

As you can see from the picture, the newer picture is much more vivid. The counter is not washed out like it is in the iPad cam picture. You also see the figure and counters' true color. I was truly amazed the first time I actually viewed the newer pictures. I am pretty glad I finally got this camera. I'm not going to talk too much more about it here. I'll give more deets on my tech blog here. Look for that post sometime in the next couple of days. I will leave you guys with a few more before after pics.

Before

After

Before

 

This "after" image is a detail but you can still see the drastic shift in resolution in this piece.

That's all I have for you guys this week. Looking forward to sharing with you guys next week.

-Namaste

No comments: