Saturday, March 24, 2012

I was born to be a Ramblin' Man...

I have had a really weird week this week as far as sleeping. I don't think in the past 4 days that I haven't got to sleep before 4am. Mind you each day other than Friday I had to be at work 6 hours after I had fallen asleep. Very strange indeed. I know that was a pretty strange way of starting a post but..."so what, who cares..."

I still haven't gotten my review post for my new camera ready for my tech blog. I am trying to make sure I have a better handle on what I want to discuss as well as how I want to present it. I know I made mention in my last post about having the blog done a couple of days after that post but as we all know...things change. It is coming though and I will keep you guys posted.

On the art front, I am still trying to keep busy. I'm still working on getting this 6X6's done. I also have a few other things in the works for some people. It really feels good to be keeping busy artistically. There aren't too many things that can compare to a great creativity flow.

Let's what else do I have for you guys...oh yeah...I have had quite an eventful last couple of years...some good times...some bad times...but through it all I have persevered. It's seems like the beginning of this year has been quite different though. Even though I have had some bad times, my mind is more clearer; I see things in a different light now and I also have more confidence in getting things to go or should I say I have more faith that things will only get better for me here on out. I actually see things...dreams seem more closer to reality. My mindset is "more" at peace within the dharma. I truly love this feeling.

That is all I have for you guys this week and as always thank you for allowing me to share.

 

-Namaste

 

No comments: