Saturday, May 26, 2012

Immerse meself, eh...

As I peruse the interwebs sites on artists and art events, the more I feel the need to immerse myself in the art world. I need to surround myself with like-minded individuals as well as put myself in a position to interact with them. I am hoping that in the not to distant future I am able to do just that. Now I know it's easy to just go to a show and mingle but I am talking more along the lines of right now I am located in Baltimore; next week I'll be in New Mexico checking out a show on Midwestern Indians. (No, I am not going to New Mexico next week...LOL!!!) You guys get what I mean right? I want to take trips and vacations where my sole purpose for going view art. I mean I always go to DC to check out work and usually whenever I go on vacation, I do find time to see some local art there. But usually checking the art out is but a small piece of the itinerary. So I do partake, just not as much as I'd like.

I need to make this happen! I think next year I will map out "artacations". I know it's corny;) but I am sticking with it. See you guys next week...


-Namaste

No comments: