Saturday, July 14, 2012

Has it really been that long or Shark Bait 2.0...

Hello there faithful few...Sunday I blogged on my vegetarian blog about my 2 year vegetarian anniversary, so if you are feeling like a slightly good read...head over there. Let's see what else do I have for you guys. I have been working in a new sketchbook that I am using mainly for sketches and images of the female body. I also plan on doing a few things over the next couple of weeks. I have an oil painting I am going to be starting hopefully soon for a contest at work and hopefully the second week of next month I plan on spending a few days down in DC. I plan on doing a little personal photography. I haven't spent too much time out shooting with my Canon T2i somimwant to give it a little love. Hopefully the weather is great then. Then in September I am hoping to go further south on a picture taking adventure.

I am really trying to put a lot more focus on my artistic life more than my work life. There comes a time when you have to really decided what's important to you. Art has been my dream. My goal. I mean I have invested in my artistic endeavour. I mean every month a little of that investment attacks my bank account LOL so I am feeling it. I just got to throw myself out there to the sharks. Time to stop talking about it and just DO IT! Well that's all I have for you guys this week. I'll see you guys back here next week, ok...

 

-Namaste

 

No comments: