Saturday, October 27, 2012

For the love of Blogging...

I was just talking to my girlfriend earlier about how long I've been doing this and pretty much why I do this. From day one I believe this has been an avenue for me to...relate, to share and in some ways talk out my problems and things that are on my mind.
Blogging every week has been somewhat therapeutic. I know that no matter what I do or don't do during the week, I know THAT I MUST blog. To me blog is something that's almost as personal as my art, that I love to share. Blogging in my opinion is nothing more than journaling. And being my journal that I posting on the web it's leaving me extremely vulnerable in that I am giving you, the world a bit of me. I am careful just how much I do share here on my blog but that's only because I have things in the works now that I am not ready to share with you the faithful few or the world wide interwebs. In the future I can see myself being even more open here because I feel the change in how I'm beginning to share info.
As I decided on what I wanted to talk about today after talking to my S/O I decided to go this route. I also realized that this is one of the few things that I can say without a doubt that I LOVE to do. Until next time.

-Namaste

No comments: