Saturday, January 12, 2013

Holy Grail of Days...

Hello faithful few,  how is everyone doing...Today I consider it to be one of...if not the greatest day of the year.  It's my birthday. The day of all days.  Its probably been one of the best birthdays I have had in awhile.  I got to do everything I wanted to do. I had a great time in Charlotte the last few days. The last few birthdays I have made plans and have had to alter them for one reason or another but this birthday went off with out a hitch.  I really enjoyed. Now tomorrow I start my track back to my other reality.  But lo and behold my faithful few a change will come;)  That's all I wanted to share with you guys this week...oh yeah I also wanted to show you something that was/is cool but also kind of creepy.  I open up my computer and went to Google and I was presented with a google doodle.  The google doodle was made of birthday cake.  And a quick hover over the birthday cake revealed a "Happy Birthday Arthur" message.  I was like AWESOME!!! but then I was like HEY!!! You snooping snoopy lol.  Anyway I enclosed a pic so you guys can see what I saw.  Until next week and from my home base of Baltimore...


-Namaste

No comments: