Saturday, January 19, 2013

Reflecting or the Art of Reflection...

I have a Note to my 28yr old self post coming soon. I just started a new painting today and unfortunately I can't post any pic of it. Its a gift and I don't want to spoil it:-). Let's see...last week this time I was celebrating my glorious birthday. Its amazing how time flies when you are enjoying the moment though right? In some ways I wish I could freeze time and just live in the moment. There are a lot of of instances where I would do things differently and some where I would hold on to certain things.

Don't get me wrong, its nice to move on but sometimes its always fun to bask in all the glorious gloritude of the thrill of things. All too frequently we get caught up in the zen of life (which is not a bad thing) but sometimes its OK to hold on to fleeting moments. Sometimes it's better to savor and enjoy the moment. There have been plenty of times where I dwelled on a moment. Now when I say dwell, I don't mean over think...I mean spend some time to reflect. Reflection is a powerful thing.

That's all I have for you guys today but like I said earlier, I have a Note to my 28yr old self post coming soon. I just have to decide how I'm going to do. Until then...
post

-Namaste

No comments: