Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Years Resolutions

So it's the last Saturday in January and I decided that I would just come to you guys with a small post. I realized that I didn't do any new years resolutions yet and I know that I wanted to. So I figured I'd share them with you guys, my faithful few...so without further ado...

  1. Create more art.
  2. Finish things that I set out to do.
  3. Keep pushing towards my goal of getting healthier (maybe switch to a vegan lifestyle...maybe...BIG maybe...)
  4. Achieve goals that I have set aside for myself this year.
  5. Focus more on my art.
I think those are the few main ones that I have. Everything else are just subsets of the main ones. Some are more personal. But like I said, I wanted to share some with you guys this weekend. That's all I have for today. Until next time...

 

 

-Namaste

No comments: