Saturday, February 2, 2013

Where I am at right now...

So faithful few, how's it going? We have arrived at the one month that we are set aside for learning about the history of black people. I recently had a colleague remark how it's weird that black history month is set aside in the shortest month of the year. I had actually never thought about that and found it in that moment quite perplexing. I have actually blogged about the history of Black History Month but I don't believe I have ever spoke on the shortness of the occasion. That's probably a discourse for another day. This week I just wanted to let you guys know what I was up to this past week. I have still be working on the piece for the missus and I have also been working more on my portrait (which I'll post at the end of this post). I've started working more on the tonal values and the contrast some. Really like how it's evolving.

I have also been trying to plan for the rest of the year. I know it's only February but I have BIG plans for this year. I can't wait to share them with you guys. Some people already know and I'm not worried about jinxing them...but it's still just at a stage where not a lot of people know and this blog will post to the interwebosphere. Don't want to broadcast to the world and maybe put things into motion before its ready...you know what I mean...well that's all I have for you guys now. Until next time...

 

-Namaste

No comments: