Saturday, September 6, 2014

An Agent named...

I paid it forward this week.

I had a guy call me about an art project he needed done. He found my number on a business card I had posted on a bulletin board in an art store back home in Baltimore. He needed it in a couple of days and needed the exchange to happen fast. I told him that I no longer was local and now living in Charlotte. I then told him that I did know a couple of other artists who dealt in portraiture and that I would reach out to them. The artist that eventually did wowed the guy. The guy texted me back a picture of the finished piece and he was extremely happy with it and glad that I could refer him to someone else.

Really made me feel good to help somebody out even when I couldn't actually do the work for him. Maybe I have a calling as an art dealer/agent. Who knows...

Well that's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next week...

-Namaste

No comments: