Saturday, October 25, 2014

Is Passive Aggressiveness a bad thing...

So I am what some would call a passive aggressive person. I have been for a long time. Some may say its a bad thing, others may not. (I tend to believe the latter is the extreme minority) Some believe if you hold in your feelings that they manifest themselves in other ways.

I think to some extent that is true but I also believe that as an adult you should be able to control your feelings. I personally have been in situations where if not for my passive aggressive nature, would have done or said things which wouldn't have been pretty. I'd say it has saved me a lot. Don't get me wrong...I'm not praising it. I'm just saying that if has helped me out in my life. It's like my mutant "X-gene"

I just wanted to share this with you guys this week. I actually just thought about this afternoon and couldn't wait to post this. I did work in my sketchbook some this week. I did a little doodling. Next week I will try to get some images up for you guys.

Until next week...


-Namaste

No comments: