Saturday, March 22, 2008

Art finally!


Hello faithful few, another week has come and gone and its now time for another post. Well my week really wasn't too productive. I tried to do a little sketching, a little brainstorming and you know, try to see what I could come up with. It wasn't until today that I really put something down on paper. This is what I came up with; a nice character study. Its along way from what I have been mainly doing over the last couple of years. I alluded to the idea of going back to being more figurative in my work in an earlier post and I am finally making strides towards that concept. As you can also see I have been promising pictures and haven't produced, but I have finally came through for you guys.

I really feel as though I am going to be running with this for awhile, so I am pretty optimistic. I look forward to sharing more with you guys. Well that's all I have to say for this week.

So, until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: