Saturday, March 8, 2008

Welcome

Hey faithful few, welcome to another week, another post. This week I wanna talk about the past for a spell. I always try to stay away from the past but it seems as though it always come back. How I do just move on? Why can't I ever get away from the past? It seems like I always get stuck. I mean I try to move forward but they always seem to come back.

Do I just move away from everyone? Do I just forget everything? Do I say hey world, I am leaving you guys in the dust. I don't know. I always felt as though if I moved away from it all, I could leave the past in the past. Maybe that is why I have always been so eager to leave my hometown. Its like no matter what I do, someone or something always seem to try to hinder my forward progress. I must find a resolution. At some point and time I think I will. I have to. It's only a matter of time.

Until next week sometime, namaste and stay strong

No comments: