Saturday, August 4, 2012

New work coming soon...

I have a piece that I am about to start for work that I am slightly excited about doing. The excitement comes from knowing that it will be an oil painting. It been a long time since I've worked in oils, so I am looking forward to it.

What am I going to do you might ask? Well I thought I would keep that slightly secretive. I know what I want to do but I am still deliberating on whether that's what I want to do. I have a predetermined pallet that I personally chose for doing what I initially thought of doing but you know sometimes in art the work decides it wants to be something else...we shall see what I come up with.

This week coming up I want take a trip south to DC to do a little photography work, which may or may not end up in this piece that I am about to start. Again, we shall see...don't you just love the uncertainty that art can create...As always, when I know, you guys will know.

-Namaste

No comments: