Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Mac Attack or Take a bite out of the APPLE...

Hey faithful few!  I am typing this weeks post, my first of the last month of the year, on my brand new MacBook Pro.  I have been using it for almost a week now and I gotta say playing around in this OSX ecosystem has been fun.  I'm not saying that its better than Windows but for the devices that I currently own (iPad and iPhone) it handles them quite well.  One of the main reasons is iCloud.  It really works in unison with all the devices.  One thing that APPLE still sucks at is iMessages but that not what this blog is about today.

One day I might feel differently but I gotta say right now I am loving being an Apple Fanboy.  I am still getting used to the different nuisances of the OS but I have to say its a really fluid experience.  I believe that is do to the IOS feel of OS X Mountain Lion.  The swiping, the gestures, the setup of OS...everything about this this system under the hood of a baseline system is great.  When it comes to power in cased in simplicity, Apple really shines.  As windows begins to really push high-end systems, that in some way mimic the simplicity of Apple, I am curious to see how they do.  I have had some experience with Windows 8 and right now in my opinion, it is really geared to the touchscreen  experience.  I just wonder if the influx of Windows Ultrabooks will catch up to what Windows 8 is.  In the mean time if you are in the market for a new computer and have never had a Mac, I would suggest you give it a try.  You'll be glad you did.  I know I am.  Until next time...



-Namaste

No comments: